Located at: Rice Hall,
10 North Professor St., Oberlin, OH 44074-1097
Completed in 1910 and named in memory of Conservatory Director Fenelon B. Rice, this four-story stone structure was designed by architect Arthur B. Jennings in the Romanesque style. Offices for the departments of African-American studies, creative writing, economics, English, history, Jewish studies, Latin American studies, politics, religion, and women's studies are located in Rice.