Facility & Resources
Hebrew Heritage House (Johnson)Built in 1885, Johnson House is the second oldest residence hall on campus and accommodates about 30 Jewish students. While Johnson has no language requirement, residents and guests have the opportunity to speak Hebrew and observe religious holidays.
Rice HallLocated at: Rice Hall
10 North Professor St., Oberlin, OH 44074-1097
Completed in 1910 and named in memory of Conservatory Director Fenelon B. Rice, this four-story stone structure was designed by architect Arthur B. Jennings in the Romanesque style. Offices for the departments of African-American studies, creative writing, economics, English, history, Jewish studies, Latin American studies, politics, religion, and women's studies are located in Rice.