- Bachelor of Arts, Pomona College, 1984
- Master of Arts, Univ California Los Angeles, 1986
- Doctor of Philosophy, Univ California Los Angeles, 1990
I am a Cognitive Psychologist with a specialization in human memory and learning. I teach Cognitive Psychology, Advanced Methods in Cognitive Psychology, Introductory Psychology, a First Year Seminar on thinking critically, and a Senior Seminar on psychology and the law. Each semester it has been my pleasure to work with honors students studying such diverse topics as behavioral economics, music cognition, language processing, and educational action research. My current research is in two areas: Skill learning and memory consolidation during sleep. I have two grown sons, two forever baby shih-tzu's, and take care of two cats (when they allow it).
- PSYC 219 Spring 2014
- PSYC 219 Schedule Spring 2014
- PSYC 303 Spring 2014
- PSYC 303 Schedule Spring 2014