Peters Hall 205
- Bachelor of Arts, College Holy Cross
- Master of Arts, Yale University
- Master of Philosophy, Yale University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Yale University
- "Finite, Contingent, and Free: A New Ethic of Acceptance." Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2003
- "The Contingency of Solidarity: A Pragmatic Critique of Richard Rorty's Philosophy" in Horizons, 28, 1 (Spring 2001).
- "Seeing through the Fog: Love and Injustice in Bleak House," Journal of Religious Ethics, 31, 1 (Spring 2003)