Rice Hall 329
Albert (A.G.) Miller
- Bachelor of Social Work, Adelphi University, 1978
- Master of Social Work, Adelphi University, 1979
- Master of Arts, Princeton University, 1989
- Doctor of Philosophy, Princeton University, 1994
- Elevating The Race: Theophilus G. Steward and The Making of An African-American Civil Religion, 1865-1924, University of Tennessee Press, Spring, 2003
- "The Construction of A Black Fundamentalist World View: The Role of Bible Schools." In African Americans and the Bible: Sacred Text and Social Texture. ed. Vincent Wimbush. Continuum International, Fall 2000.
- "The Rise of African-American Evangelicalism in American Culture" in Perspectives on American Religion and Culture. ed. Peter Williams. Oxford:Blackwell Publishers Limited, 1999.
- "A Timeline of Black Christianity Before the Civil War." Christian History Issue 62, vol. XVIII, no. 2: 26-27. Detailed timeline.
- "At-Risk Youth, At-Risk Church: What Jesus Christ And African American Teenagers Are Telling to The African American Church" The 1997 Princeton Lectures on Youth, Church and Culture , Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey. http://www.ptsem.edu/iym/
- "Striving to Reconcile the World: A Glimpse of the Life and Writings of Theophilus Gould Steward" in The A. M. E. Church Review, Vol., CXI, no.362, 1996.
- "Pentecostalism as a Social Movement: Beyond the Theory of Deprivation" in Journal of Pentecostal Theology, 9 (Fall 1996): 97-114.
- "National Black Evangelical Association" in Encyclopedia of African American Culture and History, eds. Jack Salzman, David Lionel Smith, and Cornel West. New York: Macmillan Reference Library, 1996.