Writing Associates assist faculty in writing intensive courses. They meet one-on-one with students to discuss papers, facilitate small group sessions, lead in-class workshops and otherwise help students with their writing.
- The Value of Writing Associate Report Forms (by Cameron Wiggins)
- Survival Guide for Course Tutors and Professors (compiled by Lily Rosenman and Lydia Lunning)
- Marginalized Learners: The Details of Learning Disabilities and One Student's Story (by Sara Femenella)
- Write Better Papers (Handout) (by John Byrne)
- Basic Literacy: Mediating between Power Constructs (by Mara Brecht) (.doc file)
Students interested in working as writing associates should contact the professor teaching the course well before registration and request an application. The course tends to fill quickly and has a limited enrollment.