- Bachelor of Arts, Brandeis University, 1985
- Master of Arts, University California Berkeley, 1989
- Doctor of Philosophy, University California Berkeley, 1995
Professor Vujacic's fields of specialization include sociological theory, political and comparative-historical sociology, and social movements, with a special focus on communism and nationalism in the former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. His articles on these themes and topics have appeared in Theory and Society, Post-Soviet Affairs, East-European Constitutional Review, The Harriman Review, Research in Political Sociology, The Encyclopedia of Nationalism, The International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, East European Politics and Societies, and a number of edited volumes. He is currently completing a large comparative-historical study of Russian and Serbian nationalism and the disintegration of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia and working on a new project on charismatic and plebiscitary leadership in late communism and post-communism.
- SOCI 282 Spring 2010
- SOCI/HIS 340 Spring, 2010
- SOCI 431 Fall, 2010
- Politics 214 And Sociology 230 Syllabus 2010