CIT maintains several computer labs in various locations throughout campus. Some have Macintosh computers (all Mac OS X), some have Windows computers (all Win XP), some have both, and all have at least one printer. A complete list of the software available in each lab can be found online on the Lab Software web page.
If you notice any problems with any of these computers, please send an e-mail message to: email@example.com with details so we can affect repairs as quickly as possible.
For specific locations and details, visit the Computer Labs page.
- Cell Culture Laboratories
- Confocal Microscope
- Electrophysiology Suite
- Nancy Schrom Dye Lecture Hall (formerly West Lecture Hall)
- NMR Spectrometers
- Norman C. Craig ’53 Lecture Hall
- Peptide Synthesis Laboratory
- Science Center
- Science Coffee Cart
- Science Library
- Vibrating Sample Magnetometer