Keep up With Obies
- Find your Oberlin friends and make new connections through the OBIEWeb Alumni Online Community. OBIEWeb includes a searchable directory of Oberlin alumni, class notes, event information,networking opportunities, and a permanent e-mail forwarding address (firstname.lastname@example.org), so your friends will always be able to find you. There’s also lots of great information about how you can be involved in the Alumni Association.
- Register on OBIEWeb today.
- Currently more than 3,000 Oberlin Alumni have joined the LinkedIn Oberlin Alumni Group, making it a vibrant community. To access the network, you must complete a profile and request to join the group. Matt Paddock '94 leads the group.
- There are many Oberlin-related pages on Facebook. For starters, check out the Oberlin College Facebook page, the Oberlin Conservatory of Music Facebook group, and the Oberlin Alumni Facebook group, which now has more than 3,000 members.
- The Oberlin Alumni Association tweets from @oberlinalumni
- The official Oberlin College Twitter account is @oberlincollege
- The Oberlin Alumni Tumblr: Obie Happenings around the campus and around the world
- The official Oberlin College Tumblr is an excellent resource for staying connected to campus as well as finding College and Conservatory affiliated organizations and offices also using Tumblr.
- The Oberlin Conservatory Tumblr highlights music events happening on- and off-campus, including the Artist Recital Series, Master Classes and tour events.
- Click here to view our photostream
Publications for Alumni
Oberlin Alumni Magazine
- Read the latest issue
- To submit a Class Note or a digital photograph (high resolution only, please) to the Oberlin Alumni Magazine, you can do so via OBIEWeb or by e-mailing email@example.com. Please include your name and class year. Notes and print photos can also be mailed to:
Oberlin Alumni Magazine
247 W Lorain St., Suite C
Oberlin, OH 44074
Around the Square - Your Inside Connection to Oberlin Stories, News, and Events
Around the Square is an e-newsletter produced for alumni, emeriti, and friends of Oberlin College by the Alumni Association in cooperation with the Office of Communications. Around the Square reports on institutional developments; the achievements of faculty, staff, and students; town-gown news; and events and opportunities for alumni. If you have any questions or feedback about this e-newsletter, send e-mail to us at Around the Square.
How to Receive Around the Square
- Make sure we have your correct e-mail address. To update your e-mail address:
- Log on to OBIEweb and scroll down to review your e-mail settings
- Use "Click to Update" to make changes to your e-mail address
- If you are not registered on OBIEweb, select "Register now" on the OBIEweb portal, and follow the simple instructions. You will need your unique Alumni ID number the first time you enter the community. You may find your ID number located in the address label of your Oberlin Alumni Magazine or request it by e-mail or by giving us a call at (440) 775-8692.
The Source: Oberlin's Resource for Campus News
The Source is a weekly e-newsletter produced by the Office of College Relations for members of the Oberlin College Community. The Source is published each Wednesday during the academic year. View the Archives.
Check in with your major or learn what is happening in other departments through this archive of quarterly and annual newsletters.
Complete weekly editions of the Oberlin Review, including archives going back to 1996, are available online.
The Grape aims to cover and expose topics and ideas not found in the typical campus newspaper, while providing provocative reviews, opinions, and stories about Oberlin's people and culture. Note: Some content is not suitable for work or children.
Fearless and Loathing is an online publication dedicated to bringing Oberlin College quality and timely news.
Note: Some content is not suitable for work or children.