The Oberlin Alumni Association has established five awards to recognize outstanding contributions and achievements to the College, to society at large, and to the Association: the Alumni Medal, the Distinguished Achievement Award, the Distinguished Service Award, the Outstanding Young Alumni Award and the Alumni Appreciation Award.
2014 Award Recipients
- Alumni Medal: To be announced
- Distinguished Achievement Award: Dr. Aaron Lazare ’57
- Distinguished Service Award: To be announced
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award: José Meléndez ’01
- Alumni Appreciation Award: Joel & Bonnie Millikan ’63/’63
- Volunteer of the Year Awards:
- Class President: Marie Barnett ’08
- Admissions Coordinator: Jason Bribitzer-Stull ’95
Nominations for 2013-2014 have closed. Award recipients will be announced in the fall.
Nominations for 2014-2015 must be submitted by June 30, 2015. More information can be found via the below links:
- Complete the Awards Nomination Form online
- Download, print, and mail a hard copy nomination form (PDF)
- Alumni Awards Criteria