Oberlin Summer Picnics
What are Summer Picnics?
In cities across the country, students and their parents are invited to join local Oberlin alumni for an annual Summer Picnic. Summer Picnics are an Oberlin tradition that allows students and their parents to meet local alumni and to ask questions about campus and student life to those who have experienced it firsthand!
The 2014 Summer Picnic schedule is in the works. Contact your Regional Alumni Club for more information or to volunteer! We hope you can join us at a Summer Picnic celebration for the incoming class of 2018!
- New York City — Saturday, June 21, Prospect Park, Tennis House South
- Baltimore — Sunday, June 29
July Picnics and Gatherings
- Cleveland — Friday, July 11, Market Garden Brewery
- Boston — Saturday, July 26, Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park
- Albuquerque — Sunday, July 27, with special guest Marvin Krislov
August Picnics and Gatherings
- Candor, NY (Ithaca) — Saturday, August 2
- Portland, OR — Saturday, August 2, Brooklyn School Park
- San Francisco — Saturday, August 2, Lafayette Park
- Washington D.C. — Sunday, August 3, Ice Cream Social at Somerset Town Hall
- Hillsborough, NC — Sunday, August 3
- Seattle — Sunday, August 3, Woodland Park
- Atlanta — Sunday, August 9
- Longmont, CO — Sunday, August 10, Yatahai Gardens Eco Farm
- Chicago — Saturday, August 16, Horner Park
- Minneapolis / St. Paul — Sunday, August 17