Financial Aid Forms for Prospective Oberlin Students
2013-2014 Application Materials
- First Time Aid Application Instruction Sheet [PDF]
- Oberlin Dependent Verification Form [PDF]
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement [PDF]
- Non-Filer Statement [PDF]
- Use this form if you did not and are not required to file 2012 Federal Taxes
2013-2014 Additional Forms and Worksheets**
** These forms do not need to be submitted unless specifically requested by the Office of Financial Aid
- Sibling Enrollment Verification [PDF]
- Asset Verification Worksheet [PDF]
- Non-Taxed Income Verification Worksheet [PDF]
- Child Support - Paid [PDF]
- Food Stamp - SNAP [PDF]
- 1314 Direct PLUS Loan Request Form [PDF]
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of any of these forms.
Prospective International Students do not have to complete these forms.
Promote Your Page Too
What to Do with PDF Forms
Oberlin College offers forms and other documents online as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You will need to have the Adobe Reader installed in your Web browser to view these files.
After you download a form by saving the desired PDF file on your computer, print it out, fill it out by hand, and send it to the appropriate mailing address or fax number.