Financial Aid Forms for Prospective Oberlin Students
2016-2017 Application Materials
- First Time Aid Application Instruction Sheet [PDF]
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement [PDF]
- Dependent Student Verification Form
- 2015 Non-filer statement
- 2015 Asset Verification Form
- 2015 SNAP Form
- 2015 Child Support Paid Form
- 2015 Verification of Non-taxed Income Form
- 2016/2017 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form
- 2016/2017 Consortium Agreement
- 2016/2017 Parent PLUS Loan Application
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of these forms.
Prospective International Students do not have to complete these forms.
What to Do with PDF Forms
Oberlin College offers forms and other documents online as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You will need to have the Adobe Reader installed in your Web browser to view these files.
After you download a form by saving the desired PDF file on your computer, print it out, fill it out by hand, and mail, fax or email the form to our office.Oberlin College Financial Aid
Promote Your Page Too