Financial Aid Forms for Prospective Oberlin Students
2014-2015 Application Materials
- First Time Aid Application Instruction Sheet [PDF]
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement [PDF]
- Dependent Student Verification Form
- 2013 Non-filer statement
2014-2015 Additional Materials (if requested to complete)
- 2013 Asset Verification Form
- 2013 SNAP Form
- 2013 Child Support Paid Form
- 2013 Verification of Non-taxed Income Form
- 2014/2015 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of these forms.
Prospective International Students do not have to complete these forms.
What to Do with PDF Forms
Oberlin College offers forms and other documents online as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You will need to have the Adobe Reader installed in your Web browser to view these files.
After you download a form by saving the desired PDF file on your computer, print it out, fill it out by hand, and send it to the appropriate mailing address or fax number.Oberlin College Financial Aid
Promote Your Page Too