Financial Aid Forms for Prospective Oberlin Students
2015-2016 Application Materials
- First Time Aid Application Instruction Sheet [PDF]
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement [PDF]
- Dependent Student Verification Form
- 2014 Non-filer statement
- 2014 Asset Verification Form
- 2014 SNAP Form
- 2014 Child Support Paid Form
- 2014 Verification of Non-taxed Income Form
- 2015/2016 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form
- 2015/2016 Consortium Agreement
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of these forms.
Prospective International Students do not have to complete these forms.
What to Do with PDF Forms
Oberlin College offers forms and other documents online as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You will need to have the Adobe Reader installed in your Web browser to view these files.
After you download a form by saving the desired PDF file on your computer, print it out, fill it out by hand, and mail, fax or email the form to our office.Oberlin College Financial Aid
Promote Your Page Too