Personal Property Insurance for College

Oberlin does not provide personal property or renters insurance. The college recommends that students consult a parent/guardian's homeowner insurance to see what the policy covers when the student goes to college or that they purchase supplementary renters insurance.   

The following vendors are not affiliated with Oberlin College and are private companies:

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co

NSSI - Worth Ave. Group