Location: Level A Mudd Center. Hours: 1-4:30 p.m., weekdays.
Voice: 440-775-8628, Fax: 440-775-8573 E-mail: email@example.com
We are an Apple Campus Store and Authorized Service Provider, and an HP authorized Sales and Service Provider. We also sell dozens of other product lines at educational prices. Check our latest Price List for some items we generally carry in stock.
Office 365 FREE to All Students, Faculty and Staff!
All current faculty, students, and staff can download up to 5 copies of Office 365. The software is available for PCs, Macs, iOS, and Android devices.
Visit http://portal.office.com and enter your Oberlin email address and password.
Be sure to enter your email address in the form "firstname.lastname@example.org," not "email@example.com."
If you run into problems downloading or installing Office 365, please email the CIT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us in the Academic Commons (Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM–noon and 1:00–4:30 PM), or call 440-775-8197.
Get $100 for apps when you buy a Mac® for college. Or $50 for apps when you buy an iPad®.*
Protect your Mac and iOS device from loss and theft with Find My Mac and Find My iPhone. Setup instructions here.
Why You Should Buy From Us:
- Peace of mind: If something goes wrong, we always go above and beyond to make it right. That's peace of mind, guaranteed.
- Free on-site tech support: Our Tech Store Benefits provides customers with loaners, a lemon policy, and full tech support for every computer under warranty. If you purchase from us, we do not charge labor for most out-of-warranty hardware repairs performed by our technicians.
- Our optional Computer Protection Package will cover damage from spills, drops, etc. Tech Store Benefits and the Computer Protection Package are only available for purchases direct from the Technology Store, not for online or phone orders from the manufacturers.
- Our models, ourselves: CIT Tech Consultants are trained and familiar with all of our models. You can find help from the Help Desk or the Extended Help Desk in Mudd Center, or by emailing email@example.com any time. We have both Apple and HP authorized technicians on site. Please note: We are not authorized to repair HP Pavilion models.
- Below Educational Pricing: We negotiate on your behalf for the best deals on hardware, software, and accessories.
- Designed for college: We offer professional model laptops intended to last for four years.
- Convenience: Our on-campus location allows you to take home items immediately, saving time and decreasing your carbon footprint.
- Try before you buy: Get hands-on experience with our demos before you make a purchase.
- Our staff is awesome: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about a solution for all your needs.
- Support Oberlin: Buying from us supports technology initiatives at Oberlin College.
- Here for you, not for profit: We have served the Oberlin College community for 25 years. With no commissions and no hard sell, we are here only to serve the technology needs of the Oberlin College community.
The Oberlin Technology Store can recycle used alkaline and lithium batteries from your electronic devices (laptop, cell phone, camera, etc, no car batteries) and empty ink cartridges (no laser toner cartridges). Bring these items to Mudd Level A, and we'll recycle them in an environmentally sound manner.
We also now take old computers and other electronic equipment. You must wipe your own hard drive of all personal data before bringing it to the Tech Store or the Help Desk, Level A Mudd.
If you don't see a product at our Store, we may be able to order it for you and save you money!