Linked below are pages and websites with information you may find useful as you and your student plan for his or her time off campus.
General Information Re Study Abroad
Costs & Financial Aid
- Costs and Financial Aid as they relate to Study Away for Oberlin College students.
Student Transition & Adjustment
- The Cycle of Adjustment and Coping Strategies from the Peace Corps website
- Maintaining Strong MEntal and Emotional Health as adapted from the Peace Corps by the Center for Global Education
- Studentsabroad.com’s Stages of Adjustment.
Health & Safety
- Oberlin College’s pre-departure information on Health and Safety, including health insurance options.
- Center for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- The U.S. State Department’s website with country specific background and safety information.
- The U.S. State Department’s website with information specifically geared towards student travelers.