Savage Football Stadium
Savage Stadium is named for former athletic director Charles W. Savage, who served the college from 1905-1918 and from 1920-1935. It was during his tenure that the college built several physical education facilities.
The stadium was replaced by the Austin E. Knowlton Athletics Complex and Dick Bailey Field in September 2014. This new all-weather, multipurpose field with artificial turf and lights is suitable for nearly every athletic team or club sport on campus.