Assistant Professor of History and EAS
- Bachelor of Arts, Harvard University, 1997
- Master of Arts, Harvard University, 2003
- Doctor of Philosophy, Harvard University, 2007
Japanese history, especially 20th century political and social history.
Imperialism; urban history.
Professor O’Dwyer’s book manuscript, entitled Significant Soil: Dairen and Japan’s Urban Empire in Manchuria, 1905-37, is currently under review for publication.
- Fall '13 Hist. FYSP 070 E. O'Dwyer.pdf
- Fall '13 Hist. 159 EAS 131 E. O'Dwyer.pdf
- Spr. '14-Hist. 160:EAS 132-E. O'Dwyer.pdf
- Spr. '14-Hist. 284-E. O'Dwyer.pdf