- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse, 1979
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Minnesota, 1983
Spring 2017 Courses
Statistics 213-01 Statistical Modeling
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11:00 -11:50 a.m.
- Tuesday Lab 11:00-9:50 a.m.
Statistics 237-01 Bayesian Computation
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 2:30 -3:20 p.m.
Spring 2017 Office Hours
- Not available until spring 2017
Note: During office hours I will almost certainly be in or near my office. I am usually in my office between 9 and 5:30, except when I am in class or at a meeting; you should feel free to drop in and see me at any time. You only need an appointment if you want to guarantee that I will be in at a time other than an office hours.
Statistics. In particular, I work on Bayesian decision theory.
Statistics Seminar Series
- Notes on Bootstrapping (PPT)
- Introduction to Bayesian Statistics (PPT)
- Introduction to R and RStudio (PPT)
- RStudio IDE, Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Enough R for Intro Stats (PDF)
- Data Wrangling with dplyr tidyr, Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Data Visualization w ggplot2, Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- R and RStudio Commands (PDF)
- Logistic Regression (PPT)
- What is a P-value (PPT)
- American Statistical Association
- University of Minnesota School of Statistics
- Journal of Statistics Education
- Activity-Based Statistics
- Statistics for the Life Sciences