- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse, 1979
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Minnesota, 1983
Spring 2016 Courses
Statistics 114-01 Introduction to Biostatistics
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 -9505 a.m. in King 237
Tuesday Lab 9:00-9:50 a.m. in Kettering 100
Spring 2016 Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Note: During office hours I will almost certainly be in or near my office. I am usually in my office between 9 and 5:30, except when I am in class or at a meeting; you should feel free to drop in and see me at any time. You only need an appointment if you want to guarantee that I will be in at a time other than an office hours.
Statistics. In particular, I work on Bayesian decision theory.
Statistics Seminar Series
- American Statistical Association
- University of Minnesota School of Statistics
- Journal of Statistics Education
- Activity-Based Statistics
- Statistics for the Life Sciences