- BA, Philosophy and Political Science, Allegheny College 2005
- MA, Social and Political Thought, Vanderbilt University, 2007
- MA, Political Science, Duke University, 2009
- Certificate in Advanced Quantitative Methods, Duke University, 2011
- Ph.D., Political Science, Duke University, 2012
CHRISTOPHER DeSANTE, Visiting Assistant Professor of Politics, received his B.A. from Allegheny College, an M.A. from Vanderbilt University, and his Ph.D. from Duke University. His teaching interests are political behavior, public opinion, political psychology, as well as research and statistical methods. His current research focuses on personal values and partisanship in America, race and racism in American politics, political psychology and quantitative methodology.