- Bachelor of Music, University Cincinnati, 1994
- Master of Music, University Cincinnati, 1996
- Doctor of Musical Arts, University Cincinnati, 2001
Assistant Professor, Capital University, 1999-2001; Adjunct Professor, Ohio Wesleyan University, 1999-2000. Adjudicator and Clinician for numerous competitions and festivals.
Performances and Awards:
Performances with the Cleveland Opera, the Cleveland Chamber Orchestra, Grace Orchestra, and at Miami, Cleveland State, and Capital universities, the universities of Dayton and Wisconsin, the Aspen Music Festival, and the Rome Music Festival.
Articles in Keyboard Companion and American Music Teacher.
- Piano Works of Norman Dello Joio, Peter Maxwell Davies, and Judith Lang Zaimont (lecture recital). Capital University (2001), University of Cincinnati (2001), Southwest Ohio Music Teachers Association (2002), Cleveland Piano Teachers Association (2002), Oberlin Piano Competition and Festival (2002).
- The Feminine Influence: Studying the Lives of George Sand, Alma Mahler, and Emma Bardac. Northeast Ohio Music Teachers Association (2002), Northwest Ohio Music Teachers Association (2004).
- Women Behind the Music
- 20th Century Composers
- Ohio Music Teachers Association
- District President
- State Vice-President of Membership
- Music Teachers National Association