The Office of the Associate Deans provides information about academic requirements, regulations, and procedures for Oberlin students pursuing course work in the Conservatory of Music. The office also processes paperwork related to many of these academic requirements and regulations.
For conservatory and double-degree students, our office coordinates academic advising; makes advisor/teacher assignments; provides information sessions for new and returning advisors; oversees students' academic standing by monitoring grade reports and communicating with students, their advisors, and the Academic Standing Committee; and offer information and advice about academic policy issues, and general academic requirements, including:
- Change of Status & Change of Major or Minor
- Course Catalog & Course Grids (2016)
- Course Overload & Part-time status
- Exception to Graduation (Waivers)
- Emergency Incompletes & Exam Changes
- Individual Majors
- Private Study Change Hour Credit
- Secondary Lessons
- Transfer of Credit
Schedule a meeting with one of our deans.